HDMI2.0 4x1 presentation switcher with audio extraction
This switcher allows selection of four different sources (three HDMI inputs and one DisplayPort input) and will switch the selected video to HDMI output.
It supports video resolutions up to 4K x 2K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit, 1080P, and 3D. In addition, there is a smart built-in EDID setting that can be selected by the 4-pin DIP switch on the rear panel.
The SW-H411A supports stereo and multichannel audio on the HDMI inputs. In addition to the audio embedded in the HDMI output stream, the audio is simultaneously de-embedded to an optical digital audio output and a balanced analog audio output.
This switcher also features user friendly automatic switching and display control - no need for a separate control system. The switcher can also be manually controlled by the front panel buttons, IR remote, TCP/IP and RS232 command. The SW-H411A features a web UI for configuration and control. The Web UI can be set up to accessed from anywhere for easy support.
• Supports HDMI 2.0 and resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit, 1080P, and 3D.
• 18Gbps bandwidth and supports HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision.
• HDCP 2.3 compliant.
• Video source auto-switching.
• Automatic display control via CEC or RS232.
• CEC control for display volume and ON/OFF.
• Controllable via TCP/IP, RS232, IR.
• Open API for third party control via TCP/IP and RS232.
• Web UI for control and configuration.
• Optical and balanced analog audio for audio de-embedding.
• Smart EDID management for various application and customized setting.