The AU-202-DA from TiGHT AV is a Dante network audio interface allowing users to integrate up to 2x2 audio channels of Dante audio into networked AV systems, each input features a 48V phantom power option. The AU-202-DA features PoE power capability and local power. A small form factor and included mounting ears makes it easy to add Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed. It can be close to the audio source or sink to eliminate the need for costly and interference-prone analog wiring.
LydRommet SKU: 670-00050
Fabrikantens SKU: AU-202-DA
- 2 analog inputs for line/microphone level and 2 analog line level outputs.
- Supports adjusting the gain per input from 0 to +48dB.
- 48V phantom power selectable per input channel.
- PoE capable (IEEE802.3af).
- Supports 44.1k or 48k audio sample rate.
- Controlled by Dante controller and WEB-UI.
- Open API for third party control