- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices.
- Only One Cable – Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- SmartScale Technology – Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere - Control connected destination devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- HDCP Compliant
- DXLink Direct Connection with DXLink Wallplates - When DXLink Wallplates are receiving Power over DXLink from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, they can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution. Solecis Digital Switchers can also be used in point-to-point applications with a DXLink Receiver.
* AMX only supports the following DXLink Power sourcing devices for the DX-RX: Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 Digital Media Switcher, Compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher (Enova DVX-2150HD or DVX-2155HD), PS-POE-AT-TC High Power PoE Injector, PDXL-2 Power over DXLink Controller, Solecis SDX-510M-DX and SDX-514M-DX. AMX only supports the use of these approved Power over DXLink solutions. Other third party power supplies or non-compatible standard PoE solutions may damage the DXLink equipment. The DXLink HDMI 4K RX can also be powered via the included desktop power supply (ENERGY STAR® qualified) with power cord.