The NETGEAR M4250 Switch Series introduces the AV Line, developed and engineered for audio/video professionals with dedicated service and support.
LydRommet SKU: 652-01238
Fabrikantens SKU: GSM4230P-100EUS
M4250 has been built from the ground up for the growing AV over IP market, combining years of networking expertise in AV with M4300 and M4500 series with best practices from leading experts in the professional AV market. AV codecs generally use 1Gbps or 10Gbps per stream and the AV Line of M4250 targets the widespread 1Gbps codecs.PoE+, Ultra90 PoE++ and rear-facing ports ensure a clean integration in AV racks. M4250 switches come pre-configured for standard audio and video signals. When requirements are more specific, an AV user interface offers customization with port-based profiles. For audio Dante, Q-SYS and AES67 profiles are available, as well as an AVB profile requiring an AVB license sold separately. For video the M4250 offers profiles for NVX, SVSI, Q-SYS, NDI, Dante etc. as well as audio/ video/control mixed profiles.
- Ranges from 8 to 16 ports with a variety of PoE+ and Ultra90 PoE++ options for 15.4W, 30W, 60W, 75W and 90W AVoIP endpoints
- Uplink options include 1G for audio installations or standalone video installations as well as 10G uplinks for larger scale video deployments
- Also includes 12-port multi-gigabit Ethernet and 16-port 1G/10G fiber models for plug and play aggregation in a star topology
- Designed for a clean integration with traditional rack-mounted, AV equipment
- The M4250 switches come with a sleek, black display panel with status in front and all cabling plus additional status in the back