Using individual cables can quickly become confusing, even with small numbers of channels
LydRommet SKU: 334-01982
Fabrikantens SKU: SCD04XX09
Keep things clear with SCD Series looms. The OmniWIRE OW15Y cable used in the looms is highly flexible, with spiral shield and supple PVC jacket, and thus the ideal choice for mobile use. The cable also complies with the AES/EBU standard, so can be used for both analogue and digital signals.
The individual fanout elements are enclosed in an extra-strong self-extinguishing woven sleeve, so that the looms are suitable for use through a wide range of operating temperatures (-70 °C to +150 °C). Individual conductors are finished with high-quality XLR connectors. The outer jacket has a transparent shrink sleeve at both ends for labelling as required.
- for use with analog and digital
- OW15Y OmniWIRE - AES/EBU multicore cable - n x 2x 0,15 mm², ultra flexible , tinned copper spiral pair shields
- with transparent heat shrink on both sides for free labeling
- fanout with high strength braided sleeve, high temperature range (-70°C bis +150°C) and self-extinguishing properties
- clear channel labeling with printed shrink tube on the cable and additional laser engraving on the XLR connectors
- XLR plugs with metal shell, plastic sleeve and silver-plated pins
- pure sound pleasure for stage, studio and rehearsal room