The AES3 cables transmit digital audio signals in compliance with AES/EBU and can also be used for digital DMX lighting control or analogue audio (microphone) signals.
LydRommet SKU: 334-02859
Fabrikantens SKU: D3-3X2N1-20.0
The D3 is made up with our OT206 cable, which has characteristic impedance of 110 Ω as is obligatory for digital signals. A rugged PVC outer jacket, a mere 6.5 mm in diameter, provides mechanical stability without impairing the cable’s extreme flexibility.
The D3 also features KLOTZ’s own or Neutrik's high-quality 3-pin XLR connectors. The outer jacket has a transparent shrink sleeve at both ends for labelling as required. The D3K is supplied to dealers in lengths from 1 – 10 m on header cards ready for hanging on a display unit.
- extremely flexible
- 1 x 2 x 0.22 mm² (AWG 24)
- high-quality copper core (99.95% pure ETP copper)
- AL/PETP foil + tinned stranded drain wire + tinned copper braid, 85% coverage
- durable lead-free PVC outer jacket
- with transparent heat shrink on both sides for free labeling