The Control 45C/T is a premium in-ceiling professional loudspeaker designed for applications that can benefit from extremely wide bandwidth and very consistent coverage from a ceiling speaker with a small footprint.
LydRommet SKU: B-801-00301
Fabrikantens SKU: B-Control 45C/T
The large backcan on the Control 45C/T, along with the LF driver design, provides extended bass response for a warm full-bodied tone. The system’s 130mm (5.25 in) woofer features a polypropylene cone and pure butyl rubber surround for long life. The coaxially mounted 20 mm (0.75 in) soft dome features ferrofluid cooling for enhanced power handling and reduced power compression. Ideal for small and large projects alike, the Control 45C/T is switchable for use as either an 8-ohm low-impedance speaker, or as part of a 70V/100V distributed loudspeaker system.
- Extremely consistent 120° broadband pattern control featuring JBL’s exclusive conical Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI™) technology.
• Very consistent, full-range coverage of listening area while providing a small ceiling footprint.
• Wide, consistent coverage requires fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed system without
- Coaxial design featuring:
• 130 mm (5.25 in) polypropylene-coated paper cone with butyl rubber surround.
• 20 mm (.75 in) soft-dome tweeter on 210 mm (8.25 in) diameter wave guide.
- Bass extension down to 55 Hz.
- 8 ohm and 70V/100V operation.
- Integrated backcan for easy “blind-mount” install. Packaged with grille and tile rails for easy installation.