The Control 29AV-1 provides improved voicing for extremely flat, high-fidelity performance, extended bandwidth and well-controlled defined coverage from a compact loudspeaker
LydRommet SKU: B-801-00121
Fabrikantens SKU: B-C29AV-WH-1
The rotatable high-frequency horn allows use of the speaker in either vertical or horizontal orientation. Consistent coverage ensures excellent sound character throughout the listening area. Moderate magnetic shielding allows use of the speaker as close as 230 mm (9) to video monitors. The top-quality line distribution transformer, designed for minimal insertion loss and reduced saturation, allows use of either 70V or 100V distributed speaker lines. In bypass position, the 8Ω impedance allows use of multiple speakers on a loudspeaker line.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
- 110° x 85° HF coverage, rotatable horn.
- 110 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 ohm thru.
- SonicGuard™ overload protection.
- 200 mm (8 in) Kevlar cone woofer,
25 mm (1 in) titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- Includes InvisiBall™ mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and
- Sealed input panel cover and screwdown input terminals.