The JBL Professional Control 226C/T is a premium in-ceiling professional loudspeaker designed for applications requiring superior quality sound in ceiling mount applications.
LydRommet SKU: C-801-00700
Fabrikantens SKU: C-Control 226C/T
Delivering exceptional next-generation performance in a medium format coaxial point source design, the Control 226C/T incorporates breakthrough performance features such as best-in-class pattern control to provide a consistent sound throughout the listening area. Especially wide coverage allows fewer speakers to cover the space, reducing both the material and labor cost for the installation. A top quality, low saturation 68 Watt multi-tap transformer comes pre-attached on the Control 226C/T enabling the system to be used on 70V or 100V distributed speaker lines. The system can be used in either 8 ohm (low impedance) or transformer mode by selecting the desired function via the baffle mounted impedance switch.
- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control for exceptional coverage
- Coaxial design featuring:
Kevlar-reinforced 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer
25 mm (1 in) compression driver
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music
- 150 Watts Power Handling
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange
- Integrated back can with clean, contemporary grille