Control 16C/T is a full-range ceiling speaker consisting of a 165 mm (6.5 inch) high tech cone driver and a 19mm soft-dome liquid cooled tweeter mounted in a vented, paintable baffle made of UV resistant UL94-V0 and UL94-5HB material, with a pre-attached blindmount backcan for quick and easy installation.
LydRommet SKU: C-801-00007
Fabrikantens SKU: C-Control 16C/T
The speaker is designed to provide excellent sound quality for a wide variety of medium to high volume applications such as music cafes, business music systems, retail stores, music/paging systems, airports, reception/waiting rooms, lounges, courtrooms, convention centers, hotels, educational facilities, and more. Ideal for a wide variety of projects, the Control 16C/T is switchable for use as either an 8 ohm low-impedance speaker or as part of a 70V or 100V distributed loudspeaker system with a 30W multi-tap transformer. The speaker comes complete with two tile rail supports, one C-ring support backing plate, cutout template, paint shield, and grille. A safety seismic attachment ring is provided on the top surface. Available in white or black (-BK).
• 165 mm (6.5 in) high output driver with polypropylene cone and butyl rubber surround
• 19 mm (0.75 in) soft-dome liquid-cooled tweeter
- Blind-mount backcan for quick and easy install
- Dual conduit/cable clamps
- Combined 70V/100V and low impedance direct operation
•50 Watts at 8Ω nominal setting
• 30W multi-tap at 70V/100V
- 62 Hz – 20 kHz bandwidth with wide 110° coverage
- High 91 dB sensitivity for high maximum SPL
- White or black (-BK)