The AC28/95 is a compact full-range loudspeaker system designed to provide maximum bandwidth and SPL in a single system package and yet be visually unobtrusive.
LydRommet SKU: B-801-02006
Fabrikantens SKU: B-AC28/95
The high frequency device is a 1” exit compression driver integrated into a newly designed 90° x 50° rotatable PT™ (Progressive Transition) waveguide providing even coverage throughout the intended listening area. The combination exhibits smooth power response resulting in extremely natural voicing. The AC28/95 utilizes dual 8” Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG™) LF Transducers each with a copperclad aluminum edge wound 2.5” voice coil and a copper-clad pole piece that improves performance by reducing voice coil inductance and distortion.
- 1” Exit Compression Driver with PT™ Waveguide
- 205 mm (8 in) LF transducer
- Compact enclosure
- 750W Program
- Dual Neutrik NL4 connectors plus screw terminal
- FIR Tuning Set Delivers Optimized Frequency & Phase Response, Coverage Consistency, and Sound Quality
- Attachment points for optional U-bracket, third part OmniMount® type bracket and stand mount accessory