Ultra-Low Latency, High-Channel-Count PCIe Dante Interface
LydRommet SKU: 304-00525
Fabrikantens SKU: MONFRPCINX
Unlock Powerful Workflows
Designed for immersive formats like Dolby Atmos and all performance-critical high-channel-count Dante applications, RedNet PCIeNX delivers 128 x128 audio channels (up to 192kHz) with ultra-low latency.
Perfect For Post
For post-production professionals working in Dolby Atmos, RedNet PCIeNX offers the ability to integrate high-channel-count Dante audio seamlessly with the Dolby Renderer.
Ready For Recording
For commercial recording studios and music production facilities, RedNet PCIeNX delivers performance, flexibility, and scalability, with 128x128 channels of uncompressed, high-resolution audio at ultra-low latency.
PC And Mac Compatible
Compatible with PC and Mac (including the latest Apple Silicon), RedNet PCIeNX integrates with your existing hardware and accelerates any Dante workflow.
More Flexibility With Dual Ethernet RJ-45 Connections
Two Ethernet RJ-45 connections offer both switched and redundant modes, giving flexibility of connectivity as well as the option to have a secondary network in mission-critical situations.
Broadcast-Ready With Support For The Latest AoIP Standards
RedNet PCIeNX supports AES67, Dante Domain Manager, and is SMPTE ST 2110 compliant, which makes it perfect for broadcast deployment.
Simple, Integrated Network Control
The integrated network interface simplifies installation and connectivity, allowing a single-cable connection for audio and network control.
RedNet Control Ready
RedNet PCIeNX works with RedNet Control, which provides a single application for control and monitoring of all RedNet devices on the network.
Backed By Focusrite
Future-proof and designed for reliability, RedNet PCIeNX is backed by a 3-year warranty and Focusrite's award-winning 24/7/365 technical support.
- 128x128 channels (24-bit/192kHz) with ultra-low round-trip latency
- Perfect for large recording sessions and post-production work using Dolby Atmos and other immersive formats
- Dual Ethernet RJ-45 connections allow for both switched and redundant mode, offering flexible connectivity
- Supports the latest standards, including AES67 and compliance for SMPTE ST 2110 (DDM required)
- Compatible with Windows or Mac computers (Intel and Apple Silicon supported)
- Easily installed in a PCIe slot or Thunderbolt chassis
- Integrated network interface – allowing a single-cable connection for audio and network control
- Purchase with confidence. RedNet PCIeNX is backed by Focusrite’s 3-year warranty award-winning 24/7/365 technical support