Comes with internal Hydra2 connectivity, comprehensive built-in IO and 96 input channels as standard, plus a Dante 64 card or MADI I/O module and an external Br.IO box with an additional 24mic/line inputs, 16 analogue outputs & 8 AES I/O
LydRommet SKU: 358-00222
Fabrikantens SKU: SL6513-M
Brio is a plug-and-play fully-featured broadcast console with no DSP sharing so everything is available all the time, making it very flexible. It slots into any broadcast workflow and is easy to drive and learn. In fact, with comprehensive free training, market-leading technical customer support and Calrec’s renowned reliability, Brio meets your needs for years to come.
Meanwhile, it’s intuitive 15.6” HD touchscreen UI provides quick access to more in-depth control and a bank of illuminating hardware rotary controls give fast and precise control over parameters displayed in the touchscreen UI.
- 8 x GPI + 8 x GPO built in**
- AutoFaders for Audio Follows Video style control
- CSCP mixer control protocol interfaces with a variety of video
switchers and production automation systems
- SW-P-08 ‘Pro-Bel’ router control protocol
- 24 x Mic/Line inputs**
- 16 x Analogue outputs**
- 8 x AES3 digital inputs**
- 8 x AES3 digital outputs**
- 3 x Expansion slots to increase standard built in I/O, or to provide
interface to other formats, including SDI, MADI, Dante etc.
- Optional Hydra 2 Module allows for further I/O to be connected, and
to network audio with other consoles