The Soundweb Contrio EC-4BV is an Ethernet wall controller for use in Harman HiQnet systems. The EC-4BV can control and monitor parameters within BSS Audio Soundweb London and other HiQnet devices, including Crown DCi series amplifiers.
LydRommet SKU: B-720-20231
Fabrikantens SKU: B-BSSEC4BV-WHT-M-EU
The EC-4BV contains one push/rotary encoder, one encoder ring, four buttons, and one LCD screen. The buttons, encoder ring, and LCD screen are multi-color backlit, capable of eight different colors with adjustable intensity. The LCD screen has a screen resolution of 64x128 pixels, and can display custom text. The EC-4BV supports ‘sleep’ functionality. After a specified amount of time with no user input, the EC-4BV can turn off all LEDs. This is useful to avoid distraction in a dimly lit environment. Any user interaction will ‘wake up’ the controller. The device can be remotely locked and unlocked via other control systems. The EC-4BV can be locally unlocked via a four-digit PIN entry on the buttons.
It supports multiple modes of operation. This allows the push/rotary encoder and encoder ring to be reassigned dynamically to different parameters based on which buttons are selected.
- Ethernet Wall Controller
- Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices
- Available in Black or White
- Available in US Decora or EU Version
- Single-Gang Size
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Configured within Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop
- 1 Programmable Push/Rotary Encoder
- 1 Programmable Encoder Ring (Multicolored)
- 4 Programmable Buttons (Multicolored)
- 1 Programmable 64x128 Pixel LCD (Multicolored)
- Sleep Function
- Security: Remote Lock/Unlock and Local Unlock via PIN Entry
- Multiple Modes of Operation