The Soundweb London BLU-101 offers a fixed configuration of 12 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs, configurable signal processing, AEC processing, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
LydRommet SKU: 720-10112
Fabrikantens SKU: BSSBLU101M-EU
The Soundweb London BLU-101 offers a fixed configuration of 12 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs, configurable signal processing, AEC processing, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus. The BLU-101 contains dedicated AEC processing for up to 12 independent AEC algorithms. The AEC algorithm can be applied to signals coming from the local analog inputs or from the digital audio bus. 12 individual AEC references (one per algorithm) allow the user to provide a solution for multiple conferencing spaces using a single device.
12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-101 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices. The Soundweb London Interface Kit, comprehensive documentation which details how Soundweb London systems can be integrated with third party control systems, is included within the installation of HiQnet Audio Architect.
- 12 Analog Inputs (with 48v Phantom Power per Channel)
- 8 Analog Outputs
- Configurable Signal Processing
- 12 Channels of AEC Processing with Auto Gain Control and Noise Cancellation
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 48 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration (Documentation)
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet Audio Architect