The BSS Audio BLU-HIF Telephone Headset Interface facilitates connection of the headset jack of a VoIP/digital phone to an AEC input and analog output of a Soundweb London device.
LydRommet SKU: 720-19013
Fabrikantens SKU: BSSBLUHIF-M
The BLU-HIF features an RJ-22 jack for connection to the headset jack of a VoIP/digital phone, a balanced input (Tx) for sending near-side audio, and a balanced output (Rx) for receiving far-side audio. While the BLU-HIF provides substantial isolation of the Rx and Tx signals, near-side audio will still be heard on the Rx channel due to the presence of side-tone.
As such, BSS Audio recommends always feeding the Rx channel to an AEC input, as opposed to a standard analog input. The AEC algorithm will remove the side-tone. The Tx channel connects to a standard analog output.
- RJ-22 Jack for Connection to Headset Jack of VoIP/Digital Phone
- 1 Balanced Analog Input, 1 Balanced Analog Output for Connection to Soundweb London Device
- 2.5mm Jack for Alternate Connection to Cellular Phone with TRS Headset Jack
- Two Cables with Different Wiring Configurations for Quick Compatibility with Most VoIP/Digital Phones (included)
- Rugged Metal Chassis
- Surface/Under-Table Mountable