The Soundweb London BLU-BOB1 or “break-out box” offers 8 channels of analog audio output expansion via the Soundweb London high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
LydRommet SKU: 720-10151
Fabrikantens SKU: BSSBLU-BOB1-M-EU
The BLU-BOB1 output channels are easily configured by six DIP switches located on the rear of the device, which select consecutive channels in groups of eight. This simple configuration allows selection of any 8-channel range from the 256 channels available on the digital audio bus. Output channel assignments are configured by DIP switch selection only. The BLU-BOB1 is not configured by HiQnet™ Audio Architect.
- 8 Analog Audio Outputs
- Standard Terminal Block Connectors for Analog Audio Connections
- DIP Switches for Channel Range Selection
- 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- 12VDC External Power included
- Terminal Block Connectors for Power Connection
- Half Rack Width, Desk Mount or Wall Mount Chassis