The NMX-ENC-N2312 Encoder and NMX-DEC-N2322 Decoder provide a flexible, feature-rich, and simple-to-deploy Digital Media Distribution and Switching solution which can be used in 4K applications with resolutions up to 4096x2160, with support for HDCP 2.2. This motion-based wavelet codec solution delivers video with nearly imperceptible latency at an incredibly low 200 Mb/s bandwidth allowing 4K distribution over standard gigabit Ethernet networks.
Any source can be sent to one or more displays by routing through layer 2 / layer 3 switches utilizing standard Cat5e cable. The NMX-DEC-N2322 includes standard features like output scaling, bi-directional serial, IR, embedded 7.1 audio, and KVM-over-IP extension.
- Design Flexibility – Start as small as 1x1 and grow the system in increments of single sources and devices by simply adding additional encoders and decoders
- Advanced Security including SSL/TLS and HTTPS – Satisfies enterprise network security requirements.
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) – eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, high-density installations
- Infrared (IR) – Emitter connection allows control of IR-only display devices
- Fast Install – With Phoenix connectors for Power, IR, RS232 serial, and analog audio interfaces
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio – Embedded 7.1 digital audio or balanced/unbalanced analog audio
- Multiple Connection Options – RJ-45 and SFP network connectors and HDMI video connections
- KVM – Dual USB-A control for KVM applications
- Native NetLinx – NetLinx Studio can easily recognize the device