Studer Vista 1, kompakt digitalmikser 22 kanaler
Studer Vista 1 er kontrollflate, I/O, DSP og redundant PSU i en og samme mikser, noe som gjør den svært kompakt og godt egnet for trange lokaler som OB-busser, små studioer etc.
Vista 1 har 96 DSP-kanaler (inkludert 5.1-surround), MADI-port, en D21m slot, i FaderGlow, minusmikser, høyoppløselige metere og det intuitive Vistonics™ brukergrensesnittet som er brukt i de større Vistamikserne.
Den leveres med predefinert konfigurasjon, som gjør den mer eller mindre plug and play:
- 22 motorized faders
- Studer FaderGlow™ supplements the Vistonics user interface by illuminating faders in different colours according to their function
- 96 DSP channels, including 5.1 surround channels
- True broadcast monitoring, talkback, red light control and eight general-purpose control inputs/outputs (GPIO)
- Input level and gain reduction LED bargraph meter in every fader strip
- 6 high-resolution VFD master level meters
- Full mix-minus (n–x) system for live two way operations
- Vista data format compatibility for easy transfer of console snapshots between different Vista consoles
- Integrated jingle player for immediate playback of eight different station identifier clips, background FX or other audio files from a jingle stick/USB memory device
- Online/offline editor
- Snapshot automation
- Support for the new Studer® Vista Compact Remote Bay over Ethernet or even WLAN
- Harman HiQnet® support for controlling other devices such as power amplifiers or wireless microphone receivers from the Harman Professional family of brands
- Ember and Pro-Bel protocol support for use with broadcast/ newsroom automation systems
- Redundant PSU
- Standard I/O comprises
- 32 high-quality mic/line inputs with phantom power and lowcut filter
- 32 analogue line outputs
- 8 stereo AES/EBU inputs and outputs
- Desk operator headphone
- USB jingle player socket
- Slots for additional D21m I/O cards (one double-width or two single-width cards), such as AoIP (Axia Livewire™), MADI, AES/EBU, ADAT, TDIF, CobraNet®, Aviom A-Net®, Dolby® E/Digital, SDI, etc.
- The system can be extended by using additional Studer D21m I/O frames accepting cards from the comprehensive D21m I/O system programme
- Studer's RELINK input/output sharing system with other Studer Vista and OnAir consoles
- Support for the whole Studer stagebox range via a MADI link, such as the 4U Studer Compact Stagebox shown below.
Kontakt Martin Mæland for informasjon om priser.